All registered participants will be able to choose their workshops after the registration period is closed. An overview of the possible workshops and keynotes will be given on the homepage when everything is fixed. There may also be parts of the program which we introduce via social media.
- Fee with accommodation: 375 Euro
- Fee without accommodation: 300 Euro
The payment must be completed until 10 June 2016 23:59 (CEST). It is important that the transfer is made as soon as possible, as your registration is only confirmed and your place reserved once we receive the money. If you need a confirmation letter for VISA you will only get it if you have already paid (or if you have received a confirmation email stating you will be funded by Region 8).
We will process your application as soon as possible and tell you if you will be funded or not. If your are not funded you still have the possibility to pay the registration fee yourself if the registration is still open. Please keep in mind that the funding confirmation from the Region can take up to two weeks.
Yes, we do.
It is very important to apply for VISA as soon as possible. Due to the current situation in Germany VISA applications may take over a month to process so a fast registration and VISA application from your side is necessary.
In case you choose the ticket with accommodation, the breakfast is included.
No it doesn’t.
No it doesn’t. And we cannot provide funding for it either. Perhaps you can get some refunds from your section. You should contact your Section for all funding requests excluding the registration fee that go beyond the registration fee.
Registration closes on 31 May 2016 for participants applying for Region 8 funding and on 10 June 2016 for everyone else.
- Cancellation fee until 10 May 2016 23:59 (CEST): 25 Euro
- Cancellation fee until 10 June 2016 23:59 (CEST): 50 Euro
- After 10 June no refund is possible.
- We suggest to take a plane to Nuremberg Airport or Munich Airport. Please find information about the ride from the airports to Regensburg below.
- From Munich Airport approx. 90 minutes
- Bus line 635 from Terminals to Freising Bahnhof
- Train from Freising Bahnhof to Regensburg Hbf
- From Nuremberg Airport approx. 90 minutes
- Underground line U2 from Nürnberg Airport to Nuremberg Hbf
- Train from Nuremberg Hbf to Regensburg Hbf
- Regensburg is connected to highway A3 and A93
- Exit at train stop Regensburg Hbf
We suggest to buy the Bavaria-Ticket that allows you to take the underground, bus and local trains to Regensburg Hbf for one day. For one passenger, the ticket is 23 Euros. If you are travelling in groups up to five people, the price per person is getting lower: the ticket price calculates with basic price of 23 for the first person plus 5 Euro per additional person. For more information, click here
The train tickets and the Bavaria-Ticket have to be bought before starting your ride in Germany at a ticket machine at the airport.